This issue has been resolved. All affected services are now confirmed as operational.
Posted Dec 08, 2021 - 09:43 EST
Updated Summary of the impact to the CloudHealth Platform from the earlier Incident.
1. Collection of AWS Asset Metadata was impacted between ~ Dec 7th 15:30 UTC - Dec 7th 22:04 UTC.
Any AWS policies that were configured on a per service/asset basis may not have triggered correctly during this period.
2. FlexReports for all Clouds were impacted and unable to execute up until ~ Dec 8th 1:20 UTC. These have since recovered, and you should be able to re-run any impacted reports.
3. Interactive Drilldown data for all Clouds may be unavailable until the next scheduled report processing cycles completes.
4. Partner Generated Billing for all Clouds may be delayed while we continue to recover and reschedule processing tasks now that we have recovered.
5. Cost and Usage reports for all Clouds are expected to have delayed data for at least 12 - 24 hours while we reschedule and recover from the outage. This will also impact Cost and Usage based policies.
Posted Dec 07, 2021 - 21:11 EST
We are continuing to monitor for any further issues.
Posted Dec 07, 2021 - 18:21 EST
In addition to the collection issues, we are now also observing issues with FlexReports returning errors when executing and Interactive Drilldowns failing to load.
We will continue to monitor for any further downstream platform issues that are experienced and provide further periodic updates while we await recovery.